All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith offices in both towns, Tim Topps has, for many years, driven twice-weekly between Cambridge and Oxford and kws the road like the back of his (gloved) hand - but w, amid all his memories, things are changing - including his 20-year marriage, which has come to an abrupt end. Tim takes you in his beloved old Sunbeam Talbot - two-tone, as the best ones were - along familiar routes, while frequently turning aside to disclose all manner of revelations, ranging from a schoolboy's theft in Kenya on Armistice Day 1936, and a cavalry recruit's first day on parade (first broadcast twice on the BBC), to an old lady's possible affair with a really horrid dictator, and a very feasible belief that ghosts come from the future, all dressed up for a visit to the past. The drive (and the read) pass smoothly, but when Tim reaches his destination, things change dramatically...His reminiscences end, and his problems rapidly unfold as he parks in Oxford. Tim's adventures mirror the format of a mologue as he confides in the reader and compels you to read more. The Bunny Run will appeal to fans of light-hearted fiction.
- Author BiographyDuring 1938 Tim Topps had a six-part adventure story published in a national Sunday newspaper. In 1945, at 16, the BBC broadcast his short play: next day, Hitler shot himself. Tim's National Service commission inspired his first novel, The Paper Caper, which was informed by Tim's background. After Oxford, Tim ran a university-linked business, and he now lives in Oxford with his second wife, an artist. The Bunny Run was originally released as an ebook but is now a paperback for the wider market. Tim has added an unprecedented but ingenious invitation to teachers and students, to improve on his writing by a different approach to some of the stories. Education Authorities take note!
- Author(s)Tim Topps
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/11/2016
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.