All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past decades, an increasing emphasis on the principles and values can be observed in international relations and in the foreign policies of Western states. The book poses the question whether this is also demonstrated in Czech foreign policy, whether in the ease of the Czech Republic the ethics and values have infiltrated foreign policy, and describes the character of the Czech foreign policy in general. The basic thesis is that the Czech Republic has left the traditionally defined national interest and undergone a transformation towards an ethical foreign policy. The aim of the book is to watch the genesis of ethical Czech foreign policy and to answer the question to which extent Czech foreign policy follows moral principles and values.
- Author BiographySarka Waisova is associate professor in the Department of Politics and International Relations at the Faculty of Philosophy and Arts, University of West Bohemia, in Pilsen (Czech Republic), and in the Department of International Relations and European Studies at the Metropolitan University, Prague. She is associate editor of Politics in Central Europe, The Journal of the Central European Political Science Association.
- Author(s)Sarka Waisova
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.