All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this seminal text, Dr. Haregot has documented in detail the administrative and legislative effort exerted to reform the government of Ethiopia from 1957 to 1974, and the resistance faced every step of the way. He provides an insider's view of what was happening within the Prime Minister's office and the highest echelons of government when it was going through this turbulent time period. The book is among the only dependable insider's views on the Haile Selassie government, written by one of the main actors within his administration.
- Author(s)Seyoum A. Haregot
- PublisherRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLawrenceville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.