All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn June 2011, London burger blogger Burgerac teamed up with 24 artists and a chef. The result was the very first Burgermat Show, an art show where the artwork was displayed on tables (as paper placemats) rather than walls. This book includes all of the artwork plus a killer burger recipe for readers to host their very own Burgermat Show!
- Author BiographyWhen he's not blogging about Burgers or updating his iPhone app Burgerapp (which has been riding high in the App Store's Food & Drink category charts since its launch in April), London-based Burgerac writes for a leading communication arts journal and blog and has authored several books about design and popular culture.
- PublisherNobrow Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNobrow Ltd
- Content NoteFully Illustrated with Full Colour Throughout
- Weight1043 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.