All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $31.83Free postage
- AU $34.15Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionThere are secrets in a small town. For someone like Rebecca, that can get awkward. Rebecca Meer's hometown of Ward, Nebraska, is small-so small that she can't even sneak home after a drunken girls' night without running into at least three people she kws. But she has bigger problems than her reputation. The head doctor at her fertility clinic is losing his mind, and his wild behavior could cost them the business. Her supersuccessful ex-boyfriend has blown back into town and somehow become her son's fifth-grade teacher-w her son is asking awkward questions about the end of their relationship. Rebecca can't even run the PTA's annual food drive without getting mixed up with criminals. In Eileen Curtright's astute comedy, we see just how far a stressed-out single parent will go to be the perfect mother.
- Author BiographyEileen Curtright was born in Lincoln, Nebraska, and currently lives in San Antonio with her husband and three daughters. The Burned Bridges of Ward, Nebraska is her first novel.
- Author(s)Eileen Curtright
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle A
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.