Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Burroughs Cider Mill explains the birth and development of a long forgotten Trumbull landmark. Built in 1884 by Stephen Burroughs, the family run mill produced cider and other apple related products until 1972. Take a trip down one of Trumbull, Connecticut's memory lanes and revisit a time of peaceful afteron and lazy Sundays - who kws, you might find yourself sipping some of the beverage by the end of the book.
- Author(s)Serge G. Mihaly Jr
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.