All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic warped and wonderful stories from a genius (The New York Times) and master storyteller. Brief, intense, painfully funny, and shockingly honest, Etgar Keret s stories are snapshots that illuminate with intelligence and wit the hidden truths of life. As with the best writers of fiction, hilarity and anguish are the twin pillars of his work. Keret covers a remarkable emotional and narrative terrain from a father s first lesson to his boy to a standoff between soldiers caught up in the Middle East conflict to a slice of life where thing much happens. New to Riverhead s list, these wildly inventive, uniquely humane stories are for fans of Etgar Keret s inimitable style and readers of transforming, brilliant fiction.
- Author BiographyEtgarKeret was born in Tel Aviv in 1967. Heis a recipient of the French Chevalier de l Ordre des Arts et des Lettres, a lecturer at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, and the author, most recently, of the memoir The Seven Good Years and the story collectionSuddenly, a Knock on the Door. His work has appeared inThe New Yorker, The Wall Street Journal, The Paris Review, andThe New York Times, among many other publications, and on This American Life, where he is a regular contributor.
- Author(s)Etgar Keret
- PublisherRiverhead Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhead Books
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.