All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1955, a young woman named Rosa Parks took a big step for civil rights when she refused to give up her seat on a bus for a white passenger. Readers are taken on a ride through history in this unique retelling of a pivotal event in the civil rights movement. Full color.
- Author(s)Pamela Duncan Edwards
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication12/01/2009
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width262 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Danny Shanahan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.