The Business Coaching Toolkit: Top 10 Strategies for Solving the Toughest Dilemmas Facing Organizations by William Zipp, Stephen G. Fairley (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the 10 best Coaching practices for solving problems and implementing change with clients--right away Coaching works, there's doubt about that. But the coaching industry is going through tremendous change that all professional coaches need to address. Equipping coaching professionals to stay on the cutting-edge of their craft, The Business Coaching Toolkit: Top 10 Strategies for Solving the Toughest Dilemmas Facing Organizations expertly provides a collection of application-based, proven tools that present creative solutions to common situations encountered in today's workplace. This hands-on guide creatively empowers professionals to: * Achieve greater performance by identifying and maximizing strengths and managing weaknesses * Lead their team or client through setting specific, measurable, and reasonable goals * Discover the deeper meaning of vision and tie goals into the client's core values * Guide clients through a comprehensive analysis of their current situation--the good, the bad, and the ugly Whether it's increasing a client's time management skills, giving feedback to an employee, or building a leadership team, The Business Coaching Toolkit presents a valuable supply of straightforward exercises designed to bring a new dimension to every coaching professional's work with clients.
- Author BiographyStephen G. Fairley is one of the leading business coaches in the United States. His work has been featured in Harvard Management Update, Fortune Small Business, the ABA Journal, Entrepreneur, and Inc. magazines. He is the coauthor of Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching (Wiley). In 2004, he was named America's Top Marketing Coach by CoachVille, the world's largest professional coaching association. Bill Zipp is President of Leadership Link, Inc. (www.LeadershipLink.net). As a seasoned small business specialist, Bill has spent thousands of hours working with hundreds of business leaders across the country. His proven program, The Business Fitness System, is a step-by-step plan for building a strong, self-sustaining small business. Bill is an award-winning author, speaker, and master business coach as well as a professional member of the National Speakers Association and their Business Coaching Professional Experts Group.
- Author(s)Stephen G. Fairley,William Zipp
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.