All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business Marketing Course is an important and insightful book that brings together the main theories and contributions of the Industrial Marketing and Purchasing Group in a student-friendly form. The book provides complete coverage of the role of business relationships and networks in domestic and international business - a topic that is w gaining widespread attention among researchers and practitioners and is a vital part of student learning. -Professor Ian F. Wilkinson, School of Marketing, University of New South Wales, Australia The second edition of this fine book offers ather step forward in terms of structure, coverage and significance. The thoughtful use of figures, tables, boxes and assignments provides further clarity for students. -Professor Luis Araujo, Department of Marketing, Lancaster University, UK The new edition of this widely used business marketing text has been completely revised and rewritten. The Business Marketing Course provides a comprehensive insight into business marketing in a compact and accessible format that provides the ideal foundation for courses on business or industrial marketing. The new edition concentrates on the reality facing business marketers operating in complex and dynamic business networks. The book provides a structured approach to both techlogy and the development of the marketer's offerings as well as an expanded guide on how to analyse business networks and customers and how to develop marketing strategy. The book is essential reading for students who are studying business markets. It is also an excellent guide for all managers who would like a clearer understanding of the complexity of networks in which they operate.* The book is still firmly based on the ideas of the IMP (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing) Group.* It includes a new chapter on how marketers can work effectively with colleagues in other functional areas.* The new edition is presented in a highly readable style with extensive use of examples and illustrations. Each chapter in the book concludes with a study assignment based on the authors' own experience of teaching business marketing.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Ford is founder member of the IMP (International Marketing and Purchasing) Group, a body of researchers from eight countries which has carried out a number of large-scale studies into international industrial marketing and purchasing. He is also visiting professor at the University of Texas and a member of the internal board of advisers for the School of Business at Uppsala University in Sweden. Hakan Hakansson is professor at the Nordic School of Management, BI, in Norway. Lars-Erik Gadde is professor at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. Ivan Snehota is professor at the University of Lugano in Switzerland.
- Author(s)David I. Ford,Hakan Hakansson,Ivan Snehota,Lars-Erik Gadde
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.