All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most important steps in launching a new venture or expanding an existing one is the creation of a business plan. Time after time, studies and real-life examples reveal that the absence of a written business plan leads to a higher incidence of failure for new businesses, and inhibits growth and development. Based on methodology developed at Cranfield School of Management, The Business Plan Workbook takes a practical approach to topic of business planning for new venture creation and development. Equally suitable for a range of academic and professional courses and for those developing small businesses, it takes the reader through 29 assignments to help you create and present your business plan, from learning how to create a competitive business strategy through to forecasting sales volume and value. It will help you to validate your business idea, brand your business, research and segment your market, and raise finance; all through one persuasive plan. With new additional material covering the 7 Ps of Marketing, a section of Planning for Growth and a range of new and updated case studies of real life entrepreneurs, this classic text is an invaluable guide to all aspects of business planning. Online supporting resources for this book include supporting lecture slides, personal development and lifetime learning appendix, test questions and answers and a bonus chapters on business communication, business gurus and mergers and acquisitions.
- Author BiographyColin Barrow, previously Head of the Enterprise Group at Cranfield School of Management where he taught entrepreneurship modules for the MBA programme, is a Visiting Professor at business schools across the globe. A best-selling author his other books include The 30 Day MBA, Starting a Business from Home, Practical Financial Management and Cut Costs Not Corners, all published by Kogan Page. Paul Barrow is an author, a Visiting Fellow at Cranfield, and also a consultant advising SMEs on growth strategies. Robert Brown directed the Graduate Enterprise Programme at Cranfield where he led a course on entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Colin Barrow,Paul Barrow,Robert Brown
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight547 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.