CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionMany senior managers and company leaders are blissfully igrant of what strategy really is. They use the word strategy constantly without ever clearly defining their own. They berate their staff for being task focused and working in silos, but are unable to articulate a strategy sufficiently clearly to change this. The Business Strategy Toolkit is a concise and highly practical guide designed to give managers the tools to: elicit their own strategy; communicate it in the most appropriate ways to their staff; and, look at practical ways to implement that strategy.
- Author BiographyDavid Cotton is a leading training and development consultant with over 20 years experience with two of the 'Big 4' consulting firms, first at Arthur Andersen and then at PricewaterhouseCoopers, where for some years he led a team of 100 trainers in 26 countries. He now runs his own company Wize-up LearningA , and has written several other business books.
- Author(s)David Cotton
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Weight162 g
- Width128 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.