All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this easy to read guide, business sustainability expert Julie Urlaub shows you how going green can t only help the environment but boost your bottom line. The sustainability movement is here to stay, and w is the best time for your business to join the global revolution that's transforming our ecomy. The Business Sustainability Handbook presents down-to-earth practical advice on how effective employee engagement, supply chain control, smart energy practices, and management leadership can help your company break through to the forefront of today's socially responsible business environment. The book reveals how sustainable practices and strategies are making a difference in the global ecomy and how some of the biggest brands are winning with sustainability. It explores the powerful world of social media and how to engage today's savvy consumers. Designed to be a resource that you can turn to over and over again, The Business Sustainability Handbook can show you how being a sustainability leader is a very good place to be for your customers, your employees, and your bottom line!
- Author BiographyJulie Urlaub is the Founder and Managing Partner of Taiga Company, a sustainability social media consulting firm, where she aids client's to powerfully engage in sustainability related issues and stakeholder communications in the social media space. Leveraging 15 years of business development and communications expertise in the Energy, Medical, and IT industries, she now consults, blogs, tweets and advises clients on a variety of issues related to the intersection between environmental stewardship, sustainable business practices, and the bottom-line benefits of sustainability strategies. Julie leverages a BA in Political Science from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and IT studies from Southern Methodist University to meet the social, technological, environmental business objectives of Taiga's clients. Her effervescent attitude inspires others to eco action. Leading by example, with over 30,000 twitter followers and a blog with global reach, she works with companies to maximize sustainability strategies and to communicate how their sustainability strategies are making a difference in their business and our world. Not only does Julie walk the talk, she rides it too as an endurance mountain bike racer.
- Author(s)Julie Urlaub
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.