All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book profiles the business practices of 10 affordable housing developers, both for profit and n-profit, and includes insights from the company's leader on the current and future state of affordable housing development in the United States.
- Author(s)Richard M. Haughey
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Note43 b/w photos
- Weight362 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.