All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionNumerous studies have been conducted across decades on the effects living in a divided or blended family have on children. The unwavering consensus is - Children who live in divided or blended families face greater risks than their counterparts. Among other things, they are more likely to drop out of school, abuse drugs and alcohol, have greater and earlier sexual activity, experience incarceration and teenage pregnancy, and need psychological counseling. America's Blended Family Expert, Merissa V. Grayson, understands that with the right mindset and action, you can ensure that your children avoid these risks and thrive in spite of the fact that their parents live in two separate homes. In, The Business of Co-Parenting for Moms, Merissa teaches you her Business Model Mindset; a way of thinking that is goal based, action oriented, less emotional and focuses on choosing your battles wisely in order to ensure the protection and growth of your most important asset, your child. By incorporating this model into your divided or blended family, you will learn to: - Master the dynamics of a divided/blended family and understand involved, starting with yourself -Understand Him: recognize the type of father you are dealing with from deadbeats to active dads, his probable perspective, and how to interact accordingly. -Adjust to new things: new schedules, new home life, his new woman, and your new man. -Handle things the legal way: how to protect your family from unnecessary interruptions & problems via the legal system. -Implement the 5 co-parenting actions required to progress into divided/blended family harmony. And more! This book has empowered women and dramatically changed their lives by changing the way they think about co-parenting...and it can change your life too!
- Author BiographyMerissa V. Grayson is a dynamic and driven Lawyer, Author, Speaker, Mediator and Parenting coach. The Author of The Business of Co-Parenting, a ground-breaking 3-part series written for parents of Divided & Blended Families who are struggling to co-parent cooperatively and peacefully, Merissa has built a reputation as America's Blended Family Expert, helping separated and stepparents navigate the dynamics of Divided & Blended family relationships and principles to build a better future for their families. Merissa's background stems not only from her professional experience as a highly sought after Child Custody & Family Law Attorney, but also from her experience as a Wife and Stepmother who has personally disentangled the difficult challenges that often come with the territory of divided & blended family living. Understanding the importance of having a cohesive family unit, through her law practice, mediation, and coaching services, Merissa has dedicated her life to helping families around the country tackle similar challenges by truly walking them through positive transformations to help them gain the lifestyle and peace of mind they deserve.
- Author(s)Merissa V Grayson
- PublisherMerissa V. Grayson, Esq.
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMerissa V. Grayson, Esq.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.