All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the blended family structure seems to be the most common wadays, it's arguably also the most challenging. Not only do 60-70% of blended families end in divorce, but based on years of studies, there's an unwavering consensus that children in blended families face greater negative risks than their counterparts. Among other things, they face an increased risk of conflict in the home, lower academic performance, juvenile delinquency, drug and alcohol abuse, and are three times more likely to need psychological counseling. America's Blended Family Expert, Merissa V. Grayson, believes that with the right mindset and action, both your marriage and children can thrive despite the odds against them. In The Business of Co-Parenting for Stepparents, Merissa teaches you her Business Model Mindset; a way of thinking that is goal based, action oriented, and focused on protecting your most important assets - your marriage and blended family. By incorporating this model into your blended family, you will learn to: Master the dynamics of a blended family and understand everyone involved; Understand the many roles of a stepparent and the powerful impact your actions alone can have on your family; Adjust to new things: new schedules, new home life, and your new family members; Handle things the legal way: help your spouse navigate the legal system to protect your family from unnecessary interruptions & problems; Implement the Blended Family Bylaws required to build harmony. And much more! This book has empowered stepparents and dramatically changed their lives by changing the way they think about blended family living...and it can change your life too!
- Author BiographyMerissa V. Grayson is a dynamic and driven Lawyer, Author, Speaker, Mediator and Parenting coach. The Author of The Business of Co-Parenting, a ground-breaking 3-part series written for parents of Divided & Blended Families who are struggling to co-parent cooperatively and peacefully, Merissa has built a reputation as America's Blended Family Expert, helping separated and stepparents navigate the dynamics of Divided & Blended family relationships and principles to build a better future for their families. Merissa's background stems not only from her professional experience as a highly sought after Child Custody & Family Law Attorney, but also from her experience as a Wife and Stepmother who has personally disentangled the difficult challenges that often come with the territory of divided & blended family living. Understanding the importance of having a cohesive family unit, through her law practice, mediation, and coaching services, Merissa has dedicated her life to helping families around the country tackle similar challenges by truly walking them through positive transformations to help them gain the lifestyle and peace of mind they deserve.
- Author(s)Merissa V Grayson
- PublisherMerissa V. Grayson, Esq.
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMerissa V. Grayson, Esq.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.