Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA mograph, based on an empirical study of the public-private partnerships that existed between 2002 and early 2003. It offers an account of an under-researched phemen in higher education provision in South Africa.
- Author BiographyMahlubi Mabizela is a research specialist in the Human Resources Development Research Program (HRD) of the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC). He is a former chief education specialist for the Directorate of Private Higher Education in South Africa's Department of Education and a former researcher with the Education Policy Unit and Academic Development Centre at the University of the Western Cape in South Africa as well as for the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Author(s)M. Mabizela
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.