All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe strength of any endeavor is in its foundation. The church should t be any exception. Starting a church should include a true biblical understanding of a church as well as organizing the business aspects of the church correctly. A church has a unique role in the world. It is first a ministry in that it ministers to the needs of its members and those outside the church by proclaiming the Gospel through preaching, teaching, and organizing various outreach efforts for and in the community. However, it is also a business. Churches must maintain the business of church or they may t have a church with which to minister. In this book, we examine the foundational documents that every church should have in order to protect themselves and their members. We discuss the differences between the legal and spiritual items necessary for a church to function. We then explore the areas where biblical principles need to be followed yet where there are are many practical ways to function in the day to day business of the church without violating any biblical principles.
- Author BiographyDan and Melissa Woltmann have ministered together for 25 years in many aspects of church ministry. From the smallest children to the most senior of adults, they have been a part of seeing the Lord work in all ages and aspects of life. They have dealt with all sizes of churches and communities in their years of ministry. Dan's vision for helping churches has reached out to many of those serving the Lord in all aspects of ministry. He has spent a large portion of the ministry years in an advisory role to those in ministry. Melissa's gifts of organization and creative vision have helped develop many of the materials used in their ministry. Her touch of godly discernment and input has been fundamental to the feel and face of the ministry. Her passion for research and learning are seen in all that she has done in these 25 years of ministry. Dan Woltmann grew up in the home of Christian school teachers in Tampa, FL. He earned his college degree in Evangelism in 1990. Dan's experience in the secular workforce over the last 25 years has also helped to hone skills that have proven invaluable to the ministry as well. Melissa Woltmann grew up in the home of a blue collar worker and stay-at-home mom in Jacksonville, FL. She graduated from Christian schools as well and earned her degree in English Education. They have one adult son and a temperamental shepherd/hound mix dog named Chief.
- Author(s)Daniel Woltmann,Melissa Woltmann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.