All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jacoby and Myers made it big with their low-budget legal services and prolific advertising, the business of practicing law was forever changed. Offering a portrait of the dilemmas and work lives of solo and small-firm attorneys, this book provides insight into that continually expanding boundary between professionalism and commercialism.
- Author(s)Carroll Seron
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/03/1996
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLabor & Social Change
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 tables, 1 figure
- Weight354 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.