All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFormula 1 is a microcosm of global businesses. To be successful in it requires strong skills; leadership, vision, communication, as well as the ability to design, manufacture, develop and bring to market a constantly improving high techlogy product, working to immoveable deadlines with hundreds of suppliers, demanding customers and all in the face of a relentless 20-event schedule around the world where your results are posted every fortnight and the successes and failures are there for all to see. The Business of Winning is the one stop management guide seen through the perspective of the high-profile, high-pressure world of Formula 1. The book is based on hard-won experience; practical examples and accounts of how owners, drivers, teams, technicians and sponsors deal with the full range of management questions and issues they face every day. The author brings the drama of the business to life in vivid detail, with experiences and insights that executives can use for invaluable ideas and inspiration.
- Author BiographyMark Gallagher has worked in Formula One for almost 30 years and has spent the last 15 working as senior executive within the management of Jordan Grand Prix, Red Bull Racing and Cosworth. Mark heads a sports investment group, sits on the board of Status Grand Prix and uses his vast experience of the Formula One industry to work with teams, sponsors and drivers. He also makes regular appearances in the media, notably with Sky News and the BBC. He speaks for multinational companies at business events globally.
- Author(s)Mark Gallagher
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.