All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe busy but careless beaver spends his days following random impulses, rarely thinking things through and leaving in his wake a devastated forest filled with stumps, half-nibbled trees and injured, homeless animals. But then one day the beaver finds himself on the wrong side of a falling tree, which as it turns out, is just the thing to kck some sense into him. After reflecting on his behavior, he decides to make some changes. Soon, the w wiser and gentler beaver is getting down to the business of making things right, much to the delighted surprise of his forest friends. This charming story from the creator of Big Bear Hug and Making the Moose Out of Life gently teaches youngsters how to take care with others, as well as the world around us.
- Author BiographyNicholas Oldland earned a degree in fine arts at Mount Allison University in New Brunswick, Canada, and enjoyed success as a commercial artist and filmmaker before taking up the role of creative director at Hatley, a popular apparel company. Big Bear Hug is his first picture book.Nicholas Oldland earned a degree in fine arts at Mount Allison University in New Brunswick, Canada, and enjoyed success as a commercial artist and filmmaker before taking up the role of creative director at Hatley, a popular apparel company. Big Bear Hug is his first picture book.
- Author(s)Nicholas Oldland
- PublisherKids Can Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintKids Can Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.