All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Busy Parent's Guide to Raising Super Healthy Kids will explain how, as a parent and as a family, you can interact with your child and lead by example. Follow the easy daily exercises that can be done either in the home or garden, and use the food plans to help you structure your day and your week, and be able to provide tasty, healthy food for your kids.
- Author BiographyNicole Monteforte has a Bachelor of Physical Education. Nicole is an exceptionally motivated, positive and engaging person, and a mum of two living in a blended family with another two children. Nic successfully ran a multi-million dollar fitness company, during which time she led many corporate teams to immense success. Shayne Byrne has a Bachelor of Human Movement. Shayne has an intricate knowledge of the human body, having worked in the fitness industry for more than 20 years. His unique approach to wellness saw him evolve from a personal trainer with a prestigious client base, to a key executive in a multi-million dollar national fitness chain.
- Author(s)Nicole Monteforte,Shane Byrne
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.