All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2012, Jennifer Schell brought together 160 of the Okanagan Valley's best chefs, wine makers, and food producers to create The Butcher, the Baker, the Wine and Cheese Maker: An Okanagan Cookbook. It was an instant success, selling more than 7000 copies and winning national and global awards. Updated to reflect the constant evolution of food production and culture in the famed valley, this second edition includes profiles of the newest players in the area's culinary scene, new recipes and food and wine pairings, and updated profiles of the region's rewned and respected farmers, producers, artisans and agricultural invators. In addition to delicious recipes for every meal, such as Quia Crusted Falafel Mign, Sezmu Beef Tartare, Okanagan Lavender Mascarpone Souffle, and Saskatoon Berry Pie, this collection features the stories of the area's experts, and a listing of the area's foodie festivals and events.
- Author BiographyJennifer Schell is a food and wine writer, columnist, and editor of BC Food and Wine Trails Magazine. She is the author of two cookbooks based on British Columbia's most popular food destinations: The Butcher, the Baker, the Wine and Cheese Maker in the Okanagan, is a Canadian bestseller and has won numerous international awards and The Butcher, the Baker, the Wine and Cheese Maker by the Sea. She divides her time between Edmonton, AB, and the Okanagan Valley.
- Author(s)Jennifer Schell
- PublisherTouchWood Editions
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTouchWood Editions
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight785 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.