Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionBerlin 1943. August Schlegel lives in a world full of questions with easy answers. Why is he being called out on a homicide case when he works in financial crimes? Why did the old Jewish soldier with an Iron Cross shoot the block warden in the eye then put a bullet through his own head? Why does Schlegel persist with the case when one cares because the Jews are all being shipped out anyway? And why should Eiko Morgen, wearing the dreaded black uniform of the SS, turn up and say he has been assigned to work with him? Corpses, dressed with fake money, bodies flayed beyond recognition: are these routine murders committed out of rage or is someone trying to tell them something ...
- Author BiographyChris Petit is the author of the critically and commercially successful THE PSALM KILLER and BACK FROM THE DEAD. The former film editor of TIME OUT, he is currently the thriller reviewer for the GUARDIAN. His film directing credits include RADIO ON; FLIGHT TO BERLIN; AN UNSUITABLE JOB FOR A WOMAN and CHINESE BOXES. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Chris Petit
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.