Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.90+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by jef_huds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $47.82
- AU $38.99Trending at AU $75.48
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $66.00
- AU $71.23Trending at AU $78.97
- AU $59.75Trending at AU $64.40
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $71.35
- AU $67.95Trending at AU $109.24
About this product
- Product InformationSam Reed can travel back in time, and makes his living helping to identify killers to the police. The problem is that if changes anything, deliberately or accidentally, the "butterfly effect" causes history to change. When he returns to the present, things are often completely different and he has no clear memory of what happened in his new history. His troubles begin when he "breaks the rules" by trying to help the sister of his murdered girlfriend find out who the murderer was, and ends up changing his own history. Every attempt he makes to fix the problems that occur create even worse problems, and each trip scrambles his memory even further and puts him in an even worse situation than before. Can he solve the mystery before he loses his mind?
- TitleThe Butterfly Effect - 03 : Revelations
- Product Release Date03/03/2010
- Theatrical Release Year2009
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsChantel Giacalone,Chris Carmack,Hugh Maguire,Kevin Yon,Lynch Travis,Melissa Jones,Mia Serafino,Rachel Miner,Richard Wilkinson,Sarah Habel,Ulysses Hernandez
- DirectorsSeth Grossman
- Rating InfoSex Scene,Strong Bloody Violence
- Run Time90 minutes
- Primary GenreThriller
- Aspect Ratio1.85:1
- Main Audio TypeDTS 5.1
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineDeath repeats itself.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.