All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSadie isn't sure how she is going to spend her summer vacation. Probably do the rmal, hang out with her best friend Chip, play soccer at the park and basically just enjoy her freedom away from school. However, one ordinary day takes a quick turn into the urdinary, when she accidentally meets Dot, an eccentric ninety-two year old woman whose love for Monarch Butterflies is captivating and magical. Sadie gains a friend and an enchanting world full of life, miracles and fantasy that she keeps hidden from others. Until one day unexpectedly Sadie is faced with devastating news that leaves her unprepared and with other choice than to confide in her mother. Sadie will learn about life in a touching and unforgettable way.
- Author(s)Diana Benitez
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.