All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge was like other butterflies of his age in so many ways. He loved to play Daisy Dodge with the other boys. He read lots of books. And after doing his homework, he loved playing his favorite video game, Knights and Castles. But George wasn't like other butterflies. You see, George was the butterfly who didn't want to fly. In The Butterfly Who Didn't Want to Fly, George learns that the first step is admitting your fears and the second step is facing them, but can George overcome his fear and save his friend in time? The Butterfly Who Didn't Want to Fly is an endearing story of courage and bravery that children of all ages will enjoy.
- Author BiographyTheresa and Trace Oliver is a mother-son writing team of children's picture books. Theresa Oliver is the author of several young adult books and is a full-time teacher. Trace Oliver was eight years old at the time that this book was published. They both live in Kissimmee, Florida. This is their first children's picture book.
- Author(s)Theresa Oliver,Trace Oliver
- PublisherWrite More Publications
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrite More Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.