All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Byzantine Empire, which thrived from 395 to 1453, was a fascinating place. Its people thought of themselves as Romans, spoke Greek, and hailed from all across Europe and Asia. Centered in today's Istanbul, it was a Christian empire that preserved and developed Europe's intellectual heritage at a time when western Europe was in decline.
- Author(s)Jennifer Fretland Vanvoorst
- PublisherCompass Point Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExploring the Ancient World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Point Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.