All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuide to the 140 mile Coast to Coast (C2C) Sustrans cycle route, across the UK, from Whitehaven or Workington to Tynemouth or Sunderland. It takes in some of rthern England's finest scenery on cycle paths, forest tracks and mir roads, with off-road options and a selection of taster day rides also described in the book. The route is described as a 5-day ride, from west to east, itineraries are also included for 2, 3 and 4-day options, and riding the route from east to west. Detailed profiles and OS mapping illustrate each stage, and information is provided for those riding the route with children. The C2C is a popular cycle challenge, whether undertaken over a single day or a full week. The Hadrian's Wall and Reivers' Way cycle routes also offer great options for a return trip.
- Author BiographyJeremy Evans has produced books on all his favourite outdoor activities, with titles covering sailing, windsurfing, trekking and camping, as well as cycling on road and on trail. He pioneered 300 great cycle routes across the UK before discovering the delights of riding Audax marathons up to 400km. With his family he has enjoyed extensive cycling tours in France, Switzerland and the UK.
- Author(s)Jeremy Evans
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- SubjectCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note7 OS strip maps and profiles and over 80 colour photos
- Weight200 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.