All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to all aspects of environmental management for businesses. The volume offers information on state-of-the-art techniques, trends and developments taking a user's perspective, capturing key viewpoints and drawing together best practice through the use of case studies. These display the practical implications of the topics under discussion and are set out to enable users to relate their information to their own experience.
- Author BiographyDr Ruth Hillary is founder of the Network for Environmental Management and Auditing (NEMA), UK Principle Expert to the International Organisation of Standards (ISO) TC 207 ES/1 ISO 14004 and Editor-in-Chief of Corporate Sustainable. As an environmental management and corporate sustainability consultant, she has worked for the Department of Trade and Industry, the European Commission and many international companies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAdam Jolly,Ruth Hillary
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.