All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching is vital to developing talent in organizations, and it is an essential capability of effective leaders. The CCL Handbook of Coaching is based on a philosophy of leadership development that the Center for Creative Leadership has honed over thirty years with rigorous research and with long, rich experience in the practice of leadership coaching. The book uses a coaching framework to give a compass to leaders who are called to coach as a means of building sustainability and boosting performance in their organizations. The book explores the special considerations that leader coaches need to account for when coaching across differences and in special circumstances, describes advanced coaching techniques, and examines the systemic issues that arise when coaching moves from a one-to-one relationship to a developmental culture that embraces entire organizations.
- Author BiographySharon Ting is a coaching practice leader and co-manager for the worldwide Awareness Program for Executive Excellence (APEX), CCL's coaching program for senior executives. She has coauthored a number of articles, including an article for the Harvard Business Review. Peter Scisco is the manager of publication development at CCL, and works with its faculty to create practical, authoritative books that leaders can use to develop themselves and their organizations. The Center for Creative Leadership is a nonprofit educational institution with international reach whose mission is to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide. Based in Greensboro, North Carolina, it conducts research, produces publications and assessment tools, and offers a variety of educational programs. The Financial Times has ranked CCL among the world's Top 10 providers of executive education. For more information, visit CCL's Web site at www.ccl.org.
- Author(s)Peter Scisco,Sharon Ting
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/04/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width186 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.