The CEO Difference: How to Climb, Crawl, and Leap Your Way to the Next Level of Your Career by D. A. Benton (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionStay relevant, stay connected, stay ahead of the game. When it comes to getting ahead today, your talent and experience matter. The problem is, someone else going for the promotion or business opportunity has a resume that's as good as, if t better than, yours. If you want to get ahead, you have to be different. You have to stand out from the crowd. You have to get decision makers to talk about you. No one understands what it takes to succeed in today's business landscape better than D. A. (Debra) Benton. A globally recognized consultant, Benton has spent more than 20 years helping business professionals like you perform better and achieve more. In The CEO Difference, Benton gives you the insight and tools to make subtle changes in your presentation, attitude, and leadership style that will dramatically increase your leadership effectiveness - and, consequently, help you enjoy work and life. Learn how to differentiate yourself with tangible steps to get where you want to go: authentically and effectively differentiate yourself in appropriate ways; inspire teams and organizations to be more productive and prosperous; understand yourself, change your mindset, and present yourself in a way that people are receptive to Create, manage, and mentor successful individuals and teams; and remain intellectually curious while making meaningful contributions to your organization. Competition for the top spot has never been fiercer. Today, you have to exceed in a group of 'exceeders,' Benton writes. But it's t all about improving your job performance. You are already kwledgeable, competent, and hard-working. It's about doing typical things in atypical ways. It's about doing things that add organizational value - without being asked. It's about having what your competitors don't: The CEO Difference. Praise for The CEO Difference: In our competitive world, finding a way to differentiate oneself is a key to success. Benton profiles a range of tried-and-true differentiators that can make all the difference. (Jim Goldman, President and CEO, Godiva Chocolatier). After reading this book, you'll understand why D. A. Benton is ranked one of the world's Top 10 CEO coaches. She provides a succinct, real-world summary of what it takes for senior executives to differentiate themselves in an ever more competitive world. (Daryl Brewster , CEO, CECP (Committee for Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy); former CEO, Krispy Kreme; and former President, Nabisco). Benton does it again! A great how-to book to boost you the last little way to the top (and be loved while doing it!). (Reuben Mark , retired Chairman and CEO, Colgate-Palmolive Company). Benton offers practical advice to aspiring leaders to help them authentically and effectively differentiate themselves in the workplace. A very worthy read. (Douglas R. Conant, Chairman, Avon Products, and former President, CEO, and Director, Campbell Soup Company). D. A. Benton is a trusted advisor for CEOs and leaders. She coaches her clients to t only be the best leader they can be, but also on how they can best create, manage, and mentor successful individuals and teams. (Deanna Mulligan, President and CEO, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America).
- Author BiographyD. A. Benton is an internationally known speaker, consultant, and bestselling author. Through Benton Management Resources, she has been helping leaders and organizations improve for more than 20 years. Benton coaches corporate executives, politicians, and business leaders who routinely appear in Fortune, Forbes, Fast Company, and other leading business publications. In her keynote talks, Benton is candid, funny, and engaging as she shares insights and tips that people use immediately-and receive promotions as a result.
- Author(s)D. A. Benton
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight412 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.