All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest installment of this pseudo-anymously penned, informational zine discusses at length the details of Iran/Contra. In 1986 the President was at the helm - secretly selling weapons to our enemies in Iran and then illegally using the profits to fund the anti-Sandinista rebel Contras, in Nicaragua. Relive the excitement - the cake in the shape of a key, world leaders lying through their teeth, and everyone denying responsibility and kwledge that it was even going on in the first place!
- Author BiographyScotty Potty runs Open Books, a nonprofit, volunteer-run bookstore in Pensacola, FL.
- Author(s)Scotty Potty
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleCIA Makes Science Fiction Unexciting
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Weight36 g
- Width137 mm
- Height99 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.