All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThere has never been a more important time to save energy. Not only is it becoming more vital with every passing year to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, but the rising price of energy is adding to the pain of households already hit by the global financial crisis. This handbook shows us exactly what we can all do as individuals to cut our energy use without cutting back on our lifestyles. In an easy-to-read style, this book offers practical advice on how to measure and reduce your carbon footprint in all aspects of modern living, including: simple energy-saving tricks around the house; maximising your home's potential for easy heating and cooling; ways to save on shopping and transport; making the most of your garden; and tips for building and revating your home.
- Author(s)John Wright,Peta Ashworth,Peter Osman
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Content Notecolour ill.
- Weight774 g
- Width211 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.