Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.94+ AU $6.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by boxsetdiva
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by cldjmd
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all want our children to lead happy, healthy lives. We kw they need to eat well and be active in order to avoid the lifestyle diseases we hear so much about these days, such as obesity and diabetes. Parents want to do what's right, but many are unsure of how to get started. In response to this growing need for information, the CSIRO presents a step-by-step healthy eating and activity plan for families, based on extensive research. Find out: what are healthy foods for kids; how to encourage kids to be active; how to motivate your kids to make changes that will last; how to organise yourself as a parent to make healthy living a reality. Packed with easy-to-follow advice and more than 100 delicious recipes for stress-free family cooking, The CSIRO Wellbeing Plan for Kids is your complete guide to helping your children on the road to a lifetime of good health.
- Author BiographyThe Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Australia's national science agency, has been dedicated to the practical application of knowledge and science for society and industry since 1928. Today the CSIRO ranks in the top one per cent of world scientific institutions in 12 out of 22 research fields. CSIRO Food and Nutritional Sciences conducts research into human health, including disease prevention, diagnosis and innovative treatment.
- Author(s)The CSIRO
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- dows_an24 May, 2016by
Healthy Happy Kids
I have only really touched the surface of this book so far but already I have read so many great ideas for keeping kids of all ages happy and healthy. This book would be a wonderful gift for a baby shower party. It would help new mums get off to a good start with a healthy eating regime for their little ones. Simple, fresh, nutritious ingredients. Recipes that do not require a visit to the supermarket to purchase items you will possibly only use once. Short preparation time for busy mums. So much information, I am still exploring it! Great value. Many thanks.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- inxie4001 Mar, 2016by
CSIRO WELL-BEING PLAN FOR KIDS
The book has great easy and healthy recipes my family have loved. Also helpful information on healthy lifestyle strategies for kids. I have been really happy with this purchase.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- kenandme200608 Mar, 2014by
I bought this book for my daughter who had been searching for it for 2+ years. She is absolutely thrilled with it and rates it 11 out of 10! Great for her 3 year old twin girls and 6 year old boy.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34