All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have type 2 diabetes, you are t alone. More than 1.5 million Australians have diabetes, and more than twice that number are likely to develop diabetes in the next five to ten years. The good news is that type 2 diabetes can be controlled so you can lead a rmal life. The right eating plan, regular exercise and, where necessary, diabetes medication, can make all the difference. The CSIRO and Baker IDI Diabetes Recipe Book provides you with more than 100 delicious recipes for every occasion - from feeding a family to hosting an elegant dinner party. You may even be surprised to find things on the menu you thought you'd never eat again - from smoothies and french toast to panna cotta and parfait, from roast dinners to curries and pasta dishes. In conjunction with the information and advice given in The CSIRO and Baker IDI Diabetes Diet and Lifestyle Plan, this collection of recipes will help you improve your health, manage your weight and feed your family and friends healthy, satisfying and tasty food. Eat well, stay active and take control.
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $38.65
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.95
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $61.11
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $25.18
- AU $16.59Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.06
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $38.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.