All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFor four days in November 1943, Winston Churchill, Franklin Dela Roosevelt, Chiang Kai-shek and Madame Chiang Kai-shek met in Cairo to discuss the future of the war in the China-Burma-India Theater and plans for the ultimate defeat of Japan. This would be the first and last time that these leaders would meet. This historical book chronicles the Cairo Conference, the events leading up to the conference, and the consequences of the decisions, understanding and misunderstandings that took place at the summit. The only book-length treatment of the subject, this text examines the ermous impact the conference had on the course of the war in Asia and post-war Si-Western relations.
- Author BiographyRonald Ian Heiferman is a professor of history and director of the Asian Studies program at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut. He has authored or co-authored numerous books and articles about World War II.
- Author(s)Ronald Heiferman
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.