Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionBritish-occupied Cairo, 1928: Several young children have disappeared and were then found, horribly mutilated, in the tombs just outside the city. Panic is spreading among the locals after a cloaked giant is sighted. Has a ghoul from One Thousand and One Nights been brought to life? British inspector Jeremy Matheson follows the trail of the monster, which takes him into the depths of underground Cairo as well as deep into his own tortured past. Mont-Saint-Michel, 2005: Marion has taken refuge in the wind-swept and remote monastery located on a spit of land on the west coast of France.In the wake of a scandal, caused by her own revelations, that is w reverberating through the French capital, she has been spirited away from Paris and brought here by the Secret Service for her own protection. When she finds a diary dating from 1928 in the monastery library, penned by Jeremy Matheson and hidden inside the jacket of an Edgar Allen Poe book, she is inexorably pulled into the past as she is being watched, and taunting tes and riddles urge her to give back what is t hers...'One of the best contemporary thriller authors' - Le Monde.
- Author BiographyAfter stints as an actor, night watchman, and bookseller, Maxim Chattam studied criminology in Paris. He is also the author of several plays, a well-received trilogy, The Soul of Evil, In Darkness, and Evil Spells, as well as the recently released thriller The Mysteries of Chaos. He lives in Poissy, France.
- Author(s)Maxim Chattam
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date23/04/2013
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.