All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRita Lucero, co-owner of New Orleans's Zydeco Cakes, is thrilled to be catering an annual ball held at the Monte Cristo Hotel. Designing the high-end desserts is her priority, until she stumbles upon a mystery long-buried at her shop. It's an ornate ruby necklace, hidden underneath her staircase and rumoured to be cursed. After the gem's appraiser suddenly drops dead and Rita herself is targeted by a menacing stranger, she's longer laughing at local superstition. Now she's trying to stop the curse. before she winds up dead.
- Author BiographyJacklyn Brady is the author of the national bestselling Piece of Cake Mysteries, including Rebel Without a Cake, The Cakes of Wrath, Arsenic and Old Cake, Cake on a Hot Tin Roof, and A Sheetcake Named Desire.
- Author(s)Jacklyn Brady
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight147 g
- Width120 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Fiction Books
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $56.92New
- AU $47.29Used
- AU $65.05New
- AU $18.25New
- AU $27.83New
Doctor Who: A History of Humankind: The Doctor's Official Guide by BBC Children's Books (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $18.45New
- AU $6.48New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $55.73Trending at AU $57.55
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $13.99
- AU $33.96Trending at AU $35.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.