All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan a pastry chef be too sweet? Rita Lucero, owner of New Orleans cake shop Zydeco Cakes, can t seem to stop saying yes. Even though things at the bakery are busy, Rita finds herself accepting a seat on the local small business alliance a group full of colorful characters like Chopper Shop owner Moose Hazen and his wife, Destiny, whose personal life is messier than a cake someone left out in the rain. On the street following a heated alliance meeting, Moose pulls Rita out of the path of a speeding van. Shaken and bruised, Rita tices the next day that her prescribed pain killers are missing. When she discovers Destiny s body in the couple s shop, the stolen pill bottle in her lifeless hand only adds ather layer to her mysterious death. But getting the frosty NOPD detective to stop focusing on Rita and look for Destiny s real killer will be anything but a cakewalk INCLUDES DELICIOUS RECIPES!
- Author BiographyJacklyn Brady is the author of the previous New Orleans-set Piece of Cake Mysteries, A Sheetcake Named Desire, Cake on a Hot Tin Roof, and Arsenic and Old Cake.
- Author(s)Jacklyn Brady
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePiece of Cake Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.13Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.