All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe time has come. It's w or never for Ike. Will he discover the secret of his missing parents? Will he be able to help Pook free the Collected children? Have Mellie's parents been horribly burnt alive by Emajicka's minions? And will Spleen and Nuckle finally get to eat Ike's innards? All the answers are coming in The Calamitous Queen. Brace yourselves for a wild ride!
- Author(s)Ian Irvine
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGrim and Grimmer
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationCentral Coast
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOmnibus Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.