All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Juvenile Forensic Psychology is a comprehensive handbook for mental health professionals, working with juveniles in the criminal justice system and in family and dependency courts. Written by a panel of experts in the field, the book focuses on the proactive prevention, accurate evaluation, and progressive treatment for delinquent juveniles and for juveniles caught in the web of a contentious divorce or in the foster care system.
- Author BiographyNeil Ribner is a professor, associate director of the Doctor of Clinical Psychology Program, and director of the Child Custody and Family Center at the California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University, San Diego. He is the author of The First Session with Teenagers (Jossey-Bass, 2000).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight1277 g
- Width184 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byNeil G. Ribner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.