Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe Call Centre Training Handbook is a complete resource for providing learning, training and development within contact centres. Whether it is induction or periodic training, those who train staff will find it an indispensible resource. It also offers call centre managers and trainers information with which to benchmark training and identifies best practice in learning and development. The book addresses the key areas of training call centre staff including; quality of customer service, dealing with difficult customers, outsourcing and offshore training, and measuring and evaluating performance. International case studies provide the reader with practical examples of real-life training, while sample exercises and models supply the tools to deliver effective learning.
- Author BiographyJohn P Wilson is a consultant and researcher and holds positions at Oxford, Sheffield and Bradford University. He is the editor of Human Resource Development and author of Experiential Learning (both published with Kogan Page). John is Director of the EU Commission project Call Centre Training and Knowledge Transfer.
- Author(s)John P. Wilson
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.