All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING. PLAY NOW. OR WE ALL LOSE. After centuries waiting in secret, twelve unbroken bloodlines, armed with hidden kwledge and lethal training, are called to take humanity's fate into their hands...The first book in a game-changing new series by bestselling author, James Frey. Bryan High School, Omaha, Nebraska: Sarah stands at her graduation ceremony - perfect SATs, a star athlete, her life ahead of her. Then a meteor wipes out half her school. But Sarah is t hurt and t surprised. Because she is the Player of the 233rd line - the Cahokian. And she kws what this means. Endgame is here. Juliaca, Pu, Peru: Jago walks the streets after the meteor hits. There's looting and violence but he's t scared. He is the Player of the 21st line - the Olmec. And he's ready. Endgame is here. China, Australia, Turkey...Twelve meteors fall. Cities and people burn. The news is full of the end of the world. But Sarah, Jago and ten others are already plotting and planning for the fight. They are the Players and Endgame is here. All but one of them will fail. But that one will save the world. We hope...Written into this book is a puzzle. Solve the puzzle, and you will find the key to open a case of gold. Read the Books. Find the Clues. Solve the Puzzle. Who will Win? Google Niantic is building a mobile location-based augmented reality videogame inextricably tied to the books and mythology, a major prize will be tied to a puzzle in each book, and Twentieth Century Fox has bought the movie rights.
- Author BiographyJames Frey is originally from Cleveland. He is the author of the bestselling novels, A Million Little Pieces and My Friend Leonard. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)James Frey,Nils Johnson-Shelton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight440 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.