All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnna and her Mum move into an old, large house. Once Anna's Mum starts planning a few changes, the house has other ideas...The Calling is one of brand-new titles for the Shades 2.0 series, it is great for reluctant older readers, and is perfect for fans of ghost and horror stories. The Shades 2.0 books offer fast-paced, shorter stories (just 64pp each) for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Shades 2.0 is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9 - 10.
- Author BiographyPenny Bates has worked as a secondary school teacher for fourteen years after gaining an English degree from Nottingham University with first class honours, as well as obtaining a PGCE from University College Worchester. Penny is now the library manager at The Chase Academy after achieving an M.A in Information and Library Studies from the University of Central England. In her spare time she enjoys attending antique fairs, flea markets and auctions. She is an avid gardener and collects children's books.
- Author(s)Penny Bates
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight84 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.