All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cambridge Clarinet Tutor is a comprehensive and stimulating introduction to clarinet playing. Through the sixteen progressive stages the beginner will develop the technical skills and musicianship necessary to establish a love and understanding of the clarinet and its music. Each stage comprises thorough technical exercises, scales and arpeggios where relevant, a study, duets for pupil and teacher, a piece with pia accompaniment and a work introducing the player to the more traditional repertoire. The studies and pieces composed by Paul Harris for the tutor are the result of many years' teaching experience, and will add significantly to the music available for the early stages of clarinet playing. The colourful melodies, rhythms and harmonies combine to make valuable teaching material and, from the beginning, excite the musical imagination of the pupil.
- Author(s)Paul Harris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/1981
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus.
- Weight190 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.