All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeminist theology is a significant movement within contemporary theology. The aim of this Companion is to give an outline of feminist theology through an analysis of its overall shape and its major themes, so that both its place in and its contributions to the present changing theological landscape may be discerned. The two sections of the volume are designed to provide a comprehensive and critical introduction to feminist theology which is authoritative and up-to-date. Written by some of the main figures in feminist theology, as well as by younger scholars who are considering their inheritance, it offers fresh insights into the nature of feminist theological work. The book as a whole is intended to present a challenge for future scholarship, since it critically engages with the assumptions of feminist theology, and seeks to open ways for women after feminism to enter into the vocation of theology.
- Author BiographySUSAN FRANK PARSONS is Director of Pastoral Studies at the Margaret Beaufort Institute of Theology, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySusan Frank Parsons
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.