All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished under the auspices of the Royal Astromical Society, this volume contains a set of extensive school tested lectures, with the aim to give a coherent and thorough background kwledge of the subject and to introduce the latest developments in N-body computational astrophysics. The topics cover a wide range from the classical few-body problem with discussions of resonance, chaos and stability to realistic modelling of star clusters as well as descriptions of codes, algorithms and special hardware for N-body simulations. This collection of topics, related to the gravitational N-body problem, will prove useful to both students and researchers in years to come. 1) Published under the auspices of the Royal Astromical Society.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 760
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight859 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristopher A. Tout,Rosemary A. Mardling,Sverre J. Aarseth
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.