All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA key part of the language arts curriculum is learning the major tenets of different types of writing. This can be accomplished easily by reading lots of good poetry! Containing poems by W. B. Yeats, Rudyard Kipling, and James Whitcomb Riley, this volume offers many fun, lyrical, and image-filled works perfect for those just starting to read poetry. Full-color illustrations draw readers to turn each page as they take in the rhyme, rhythm, imagery, and unique structure of each poem.
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFavorite Poems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byTig Thomas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.