All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Camp Fire Girls is a series of preteen fiction vels written by various authors from 1912 into the 1930s. There are over 80 books in the series. The series began with The Campfire Girls of Roselawn, or a Strange Message from the Air. An excerpt from The Camp Fire Girls at School reads, Speaking of diaries, said Gladys Evans, what do you think of this for one? She spread out a bead band, about an inch and a half wide and a yard or more long, in which she had worked out in colors the main events of her summer's camping trip with the Winnebago Camp Fire Girls. The girls dropped their handwork and crowded around Gladys to get a better look at the band, which told so cleverly the story of their wonderful summer. Oh, look, cried Sahwah Brewster, excitedly pointing out the figures, there's Shadow River and the cae floating upside down, and Ed Roberts serenading Gladys - only it turned out to be Sherry serenading Nyoda - and the Hike, and the Fourth of July pageant, and everything! The Winnebagos were loud in their expressions of admiration, and the Don't you remembers fell thick and fast as they recalled the events depicted in the bead band.
- Author(s)Hildegarde Gertrude Frey
- PublisherBook Jungle
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Jungle
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.